Industry: Machine Operator
Job Number: ME4408011026
Pay Rate: $26 / hour
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Welding Robot Operator to join a great team. The Welding Robot Operator will play a crucial role in the preparation and loading of parts and assemblies to be welded in a robot welder. This position requires expertise in MIG welding, jigging and the operation of welding robots. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, able to work well in a team and capable of following supervisor instructions.
Summary of the Welding Robot Operator position:
Key Responsibilities of the Welding Robot Operator:
- 2nd shift
- Monday - Thursday 2:30 PM - 1 AM
- Clean and well-maintained working environment.
- Permanent employment opportunity
Qualifications for the Welding Robot Operator:
- Prepare and Load Parts: Ensure parts and assemblies are correctly prepared and loaded into the robot welder.
- MIG Welding: Utilize MIG welding techniques to weld various thicknesses and sizes of sheet metal, tube, angle, formed sheets and more.
- Welding Positions: Ability to weld in various positions (in and out of position).
- Jigs/Fixtures: Use jigs and fixtures to fabricate parts accurately.
- Program and Adjust Welding Programs: Operate, program and make necessary adjustments to welding robots for optimal performance.
- Team Collaboration: Work as a team member and follow safety guidelines for a productive and safe work environment.
- Heavy Lifting: Safely lift and handle materials weighing up to 80 lbs on a regular basis.
- Forklift Operation: Operate forklifts and other industrial trucks as required.
- Supervisor Guidance: Meet with and follow the direction of the supervisor to meet production targets.
- Continuous Learning: Show a desire to learn and adapt to new challenges in the welding process.
- Equipment Operation: Operate various fabricating equipment and keep work area clean.
- Equipment Maintenance: Maintain welding and fabricating equipment and work with maintenance for equipment upkeep.
- Other Duties: Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular Attendance: Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Overtime: Be willing to work overtime as needed to meet production demands.
If you meet the qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career as a Welding Robot Operator in a dynamic and safety-focused environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Proven experience with MIG welding, jigging and Welding Robot Operations.
- Proficiency in operating and reading a tape measure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team-oriented attitude with the ability to follow supervisor directions.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds on a regular basis.
- Forklift and industrial truck operation experience.
- Ability to program and adjust welding programs for robot welders.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Commitment to following safety guidelines.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct pay
- Referral program