Job Number: ME801405129
Pay Rate: $17.50 / hour
Are you ready to dive into the dynamic world of tooling and die casting? Join a great team as a Tool Room Assistant where precision meets craftsmanship and innovation comes to life! As a Tool Room Assistant, you'll be at the heart of our operations responsible for the alteration, repair, cleaning, maintenance and assembly of various tooling, injection mold dies, tools, fixtures and gauges. From cleaning and constructing dies to operating a range of manual equipment, your role is crucial to ensuring the precision and quality of products. This is your chance to be part of a team that values your expertise and offers opportunities for growth.
Summary of the Tool Room Assistant position:
Responsibilities of the Tool Room Assistant:
- Location: Hastings, Nebraska
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 8:30 PM and overtime on Friday
- Pay range: $17.50-24.50/hour depending on experience
Requirements or the Tool Room Assistant position:
- Clean, maintain and assemble die casting molds, tools and fixtures
- Perform bench and machine operations to construct, alter or repair molds and dies
- Operate manual equipment, including milling machines, CNC machines, engine lathes, grinders, etc.
- Use precision instruments and blueprints to ensure conformance to customer specifications
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Work in a hot environment with the ability to adapt and excel
Ready to take the next step in your career? Elevate your skills and contribute to a company that values your dedication. Apply now for the Tool Room Assistant position and be part of a team that combines tradition with innovation creating products that make a difference. Your journey begins here!
- Forklift experience is a must
- Prior experience in tool and die
- Capable of working in a hot work environment
- No post-secondary education required
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program