Job Number: ME205957111
Pay Rate: $45000 / year
Are you a mover and shaker with convenient store management experience looking for a new opportunity with a reputable company If you answered yes, we have a Store Manager position available in Holdrege that may be the perfect fit for you.
Summary of the Store Manager position:
Benefits for the Store Manager:
- Positions available in Kearney, Cozad. Holdrege, Alma and Ord
- Direct hire position
- Days & hours will vary; will work days, nights & one weekend/month
- Up to $60,000/year DOE
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:The Manager is responsible for overseeing the total operation of the location. Will need to get a Food Handler Permit.
- Employee discounts on food and fuel
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
Qualifications & Requirements for the Store Manager position:
- Hire, discipline and terminate personnel with the involvement of the District Manager and Corporate Human Resource Department.
- Maintain a labor level consistent with the hours budgeted and post two weeks schedule no later than one week in advance.
- Oversee all expenses and profits for assigned facility and maintain budget goals by understanding monthly budgets and P & L statements.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete, accurate and turned in on time.
- Be proficient in opening and closing a shift including completing all paperwork.
- Make certain customer needs are met and implement the company’s policy on customer service.
- Supervise cash control and bank deposits.
- Responsible for all aspects of food operations and handling/storage of product. Complies with all food handling guidelines to meet or exceed state/federal regulations.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Handle all problems dealing with customers, personnel or mechanical.
- Ensure the cleanliness, organization and overall appearances of assigned store meets company standards and are in proper working order, inside and out.
- Ensure all items are properly ordered; stocked to inventory levels; and priced correctly.
- Implement and follow-up of company training procedures.
- Make sure all personnel are supervised and trained thoroughly.
- Responsible for the training of all associates in food handling and company procedures including proper hold time and code dating.
- Ensure that all food products are stored properly and code dated with expiration dates. Also ensure that all products whether cooked or stored are held at proper temperatures.
- Make sure all shifts are covered.
- Ensure all personnel performance and wage reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Personally reflect and make certain all personnel are in proper working uniform and neat and clean at all times.
- Implement and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Report all maintenance, customer, and personnel problems to upper management regularly.
- Keep necessary records – merchandise, personnel and fuel.
- Keep a safe and healthy workplace.
- Hold personnel meetings regularly.
- Attend management and training meetings as required.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Physical Requirements for the Store Manager position:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Store Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the company.
- Must have knowledge of operations and maintenance of all equipment in the store.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must work a minimum of one weekend per month and one late shift per week.
- Must work a minimum of 50 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Current valid driver's license and be insurable to drive.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Apply now for this great opportunity! Call Associated Staffing in Kearney at 308-237-0505 with any questions.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds while performing the duties of this job.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program