Job Number: ME256024111
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Are you ready to embark on a career where your problem-solving skills meet compassion helping people rebuild their lives after disasters? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the physical strength and communication skills needed, we have a great opportunity for you with a restoration company.
Summary of the Restoration Technician position:
As a Restoration Technician, you will be at the forefront of transforming damaged properties into safe and habitable spaces. Your responsibilities will include assessing, cleaning, disposing and repairing homes and businesses affected by fire, water, mold and other disasters. If you're passionate about making a positive impact and have the stamina to thrive in challenging environments, we invite you to apply now!
- Location: Hastings, Nebraska
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Pay: $15-20/hour depending on experience
- Perks: Full package benefits
Responsibilities of the Restoration Technician:
Qualifications for the Restoration Technician position:
- Assess property damaged by fire, water, mold and weather disasters.
- Clean and store salvageable belongings and property.
- Remove and replace damaged drywall, plumbing and related materials.
- Perform water mitigation and extraction services.
- Decontaminate and deodorize indoor spaces.
- Repair and restore the structure.
If you're ready for a rewarding career that combines problem-solving with compassion, join this team as a Restoration Technician. Apply now and be a crucial part of rebuilding lives and communities!
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and maintain good physical fitness and stamina for cleanup.
- Comfortable with using power and hand tools.
- Exceptional communication, listening and teamwork skills.
- Comfortable with fieldwork and working in all types of weather and environments.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program