Job Number: ME270760129
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Are you ready to take your career in Quality Assurance to the next level? Join a dynamic team as a Quality Assurance CMM Programmer/Operator and play a vital role in maintaining the highest standards of product quality. If you have a keen eye for precision, a knack for interpreting engineering drawings and the expertise to operate Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), this is a great opportunity! Elevate your career with a company that values your skills and rewards your dedication.
Summary of the Quality Assurance position:
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance CMM Programmer/Operator:
- Location: Hastings, Nebraska
- Shift & Schedule: 2nd, Monday - Thursday 3:15 PM - 1:45 AM, Friday 12:45 - 8:45 PM if scheduled
- Compensation: $18-27.50/hour
- Perks: Performance and attendance bonuses
- Benefits: Full package
Embark on a rewarding journey with this company where your dedication is recognized and your career potential is limitless. Join this employee-owned company and be part of a culture that values excellence in quality, innovation and continuous growth. Your success is their success! Apply now and let your career thrive.
- As a Quality Assurance CMM Programmer/Operator, you'll collaborate with the QA Manager to uphold and enhance quality systems. Your role involves meticulously testing and inspecting products at various production stages, utilizing tools such as calipers, micrometers, custom gages and more. Your ability to visually identify defective parts and interpret engineering drawings coupled with proficiency in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) will be instrumental in maintaining the reliability of products. Programming and operating a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) will be second nature to you.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program