Job Number: ME870233111
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Join a dynamic team as a General Production/Assembly Specialist playing a crucial role in crafting top-notch grain dryers, grain dryer controls and other cutting-edge products!
Summary of the General Production/Assembly Specialist position:
Responsibilities of the General Production/Assembly Specialist:
- Location: Kearney, Nebraska
- Employment Type: Temp-to-Perm position
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 6:30 AM - 5 PM with occasional overtime required on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Salary: $21/hour
Requirements for the General Production/Assembly Specialist position:
- Assemble various components utilizing hand tools, reading blueprints and employing your skills in building substantial agricultural equipment and grain dryers.
Perks upon Permanent Employment:
- Physical capability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficiency in using hand tools and reading blueprints
- Experience in building large agricultural equipment and grain dryers
- Automotive skills, familiarity with wrenches and assembly expertise are highly valued
Step into a role where your skills are recognized and rewarded and become a vital part of a team committed to excellence in the agricultural industry. Don't miss this opportunity to grow your career and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. Apply now for this exciting General Production/Assembly position!
- Competitive wages
- Health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program