Job Number: KW177246124
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Are you ready to kick-start your career with a dynamic stamping company? Associated Staffing in Omaha has a fantastic Packer position open. As a Packer, you will play a pivotal role in the production and packaging of metal parts on a cutting-edge production line. Utilizing equipment such as punch presses, roll formers and other automation tools, your basic mechanical skills and problem-solving abilities will shine. The production floor offers a clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled environment throughout the year. Join a thriving team where your skills and dedication will be recognized and your career potential will soar.
Summary of the Packer position:
Requirements for the Packer position:
- Shift: 1st, Monday - Friday 7 AM - 3:30 PM
- Pay: $14-20/hour depending on experience
Responsibilities of the Packer:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to stand and operate equipment for 8 hours per day.
- Capability to lift and move up to 35 pounds repeatedly.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a thriving Stamping company, apply now! Embrace a role where your skills and dedication are valued and you contribute to the success of a cutting-edge production line. Associated Staffing in Omaha awaits your application!
- Visually inspect and monitor product quality for any defects.
- Package parts into boxes and skillfully stack them on pallets for shipping.
- Effectively communicate quality issues with engineers to collaboratively solve problems.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program