Job Number: ME548305124
Pay Rate: $16.50 / hour
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey? We're looking for dedicated individuals to join a dynamic team as Packaging Trainees. As a Packaging Trainee, you'll play a crucial role in the production process gathering and packaging essential component parts like nuts and bolts. Your responsibilities will also include photographing and processing documentation to ensure seamless shipments.
Summary of the Packaging Trainee position:
Responsibilities of the Packaging Trainee:
- Monday - Thursday 6 AM - 4:30 PM with overtime as required on Friday
- Temporary-to-Permanent position
- Full package benefits once hired on permanently
- Entry-level role with growth potential
Join this company on their exciting journey where your skills will be valued and your career can thrive. Apply today and be part of a team that values your contribution and invests in your future. Your success starts here!
- Gather and package component parts
- Photograph and process documentation for shipments
- Work on the production floor
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program