Job Number: ME794827110
Pay Rate: $20.39 / hour
Join a dynamic team as an Order Picker where you'll play a crucial role in fulfilling customer orders efficiently. Fearlessness of heights and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds are essential for success in this role. As an Order Picker, you'll be responsible for locating and selecting products to meet customer requirements. This includes tasks such as case picking, less-than-case picking and UPS processing.
Summary of the Order Picker position:
Responsibilities of the Order Picker:
- Location: Kearney, Nebraska
- Shift: 2nd
- Compensation: $20.39/hour (Pay increases every 3 months up to 12 months after being hired on by the company)
- Employment Type: Temp-to-Perm
- Benefits after being hired on permanently: health, 401K and retirement, annual incentive bonus, advancement opportunities and professional development, social activities, high performance teams, lean manufacturing and more.
Requirements for the Order Picker position:
- Pick orders accurately based on bay locations, ensuring the correct quantity and type of products.
- Use pick labels, pick sheets and voice picking equipment for order fulfillment.
- Replenish inventory in bay locations to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Operate electric or manual pallet jacks, hand-held RF terminals and radios as needed.
- Assist in physical inventory counts and loading/unloading export containers.
- Inspect cases for quality reporting any issues immediately.
- Meet established unit production standards.
- Complete necessary department paperwork.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Observe safety rules and report any unsafe conditions.
Take the next step in your career with a role that offers competitive pay, growth opportunities and a vibrant work environment. Apply now and become an integral part of this company's success.
- Eighth-grade education and three months' warehouse experience and/or forklift operation.
- Ability to handle and transport products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Experience operating powered equipment and climbing ladders may be required.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program