Job Number: ME265101130
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
we are seeking millrights for a leading agriculture company. As a Millwright, you will play a crucial role in the maintenance and repair of equipment, machines and facilities. This dynamic position involves operating welding and fabrication equipment, conducting preventative maintenance, diagnosing and repairing equipment issues and occasionally operating heavy machinery. Whether working independently or collaboratively as part of a team, you'll contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the facilities.
Summary of the Millright position:
Responsibilities of the Millright:
- Locations: Hastings & Sutton
- Schedule: Day shift
- Pay Range: $18-20/hour
Qualifications for the Millright position:
- Welding and Fabrication: Operate welding and fabrication equipment to perform repairs and modifications.
- Equipment Maintenance: Assure proper setup, calibration and operation of equipment, machines and facilities.
- Preventative Maintenance: Conduct preventative maintenance on various equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Diagnostic Skills: Diagnose problems and issues with equipment and machinery implementing effective solutions.
- Heavy Equipment Operation: Operate heavy equipment as needed for specific tasks.
- Versatility: Work both indoors and outdoors adapting to various environments.
- Independence and Teamwork: Work independently or as part of a team to achieve maintenance goals.
Skills for the Millright position:
- Proven experience operating welding and fabrication equipment.
- Knowledge of equipment setup, calibration and operation.
- Strong diagnostic skills to identify and address problems efficiently.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment when required.
- Adaptability to work in diverse environments (indoor and outdoor).
If you are a skilled Millwright with a strong background in welding, fabrication and equipment maintenance, we invite you to apply for this position. Join a great company in maintaining the integrity and efficiency of their facilities.
- Proficient in welding and fabrication techniques.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to perform preventative maintenance.
- Problem-solving skills for effective diagnosis and repairs.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment safely.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct pay
- Referral program