Job Number: ME524024125
Pay Rate: $19.50 / hour
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others? Join a great team as a Medication Aide and be a crucial part of enhancing the well-being of residents in this facility's care. This rewarding position not only offers a competitive pay of $19.50 per hour but also opens the door to a host of incredible benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Summary of the Medication Aide position:
Responsibilities of the Medication Aide:
- Location: Hastings, Nebraska
- Shift: 2nd, 2-10 PM
- Compensation: $19.50/hour
- Employment Type: Temporary-to-Permanent
- Benefits: Full package benefits once hired on permanently.
Seize this opportunity to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to making a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. Join this organization on this exciting journey of care, compassion and career growth!
- Administering medications to residents with precision and care.
- Charting medications accurately on records, ensuring comprehensive documentation.
- Managing medications and dosages for residents prioritizing their health and well-being.
- Engaging in patient care, assisting residents with daily living activities such as bathing, bathroom visits, dressing and more.
- Utilizing computer systems to track medications and maintain up-to-date records.
- Actively interacting with residents, organizing and participating in activities that promote engagement and well-being.
- Observing, monitoring and promptly reporting any side effects or concerns.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program