Job Number: KW39397019
Pay Rate: $45000 / year
Are you ready to take the helm of your career and lead with confidence? Associated Staffing in Omaha invites dynamic individuals to step into the role of Manager in Training (MIT) for a thriving company based in Lincoln, NE. This is not just a job; it's a career opportunity for someone with open availability and the passion to drive success. If you're a dedicated leader seeking a challenging yet rewarding position, read on!
Summary of the Manager in Training position:
Responsibilities of the Manager in Training position:
- Location: Lincoln, NE
- Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 (Experience and location-dependent)
- Schedule: Days, nights and every other weekend with varying hours
As an MIT, you will be the linchpin in overseeing the total operation of assigned locations in the Manager's absence. This role requires the ability to perform various duties personally and through subordinate supervisors ensuring smooth operations. Here's what you can expect:
Requirements for the Manager in Training position:
- Directly supervise a team of 4 to 16 employees.
- Assist in the hiring, disciplining and termination processes with Manager and Corporate Human Resource involvement.
- Maintain accurate and timely paperwork including opening and closing shift duties.
- Implement company policies on customer service and oversee cash control and bank deposits.
- Ensure compliance with food handling guidelines meeting or exceeding state and federal regulations.
- Project a positive attitude and handle customer, personnel or mechanical problems.
- Uphold cleanliness and organization standards, proper stocking, pricing and overall appearance of assigned stores.
- Participate in implementing and following up on company training procedures.
- Monitor proper employee supervision and thorough training, including food handling and company procedures.
- Enforce uniform policies and overall adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Report and address maintenance, customer and personnel issues regularly.
- Maintain necessary records including merchandise, personnel and fuel.
- Attend required management and training meetings.
- Provide friendly and competent customer service.
If you're ready to embrace a leadership role, thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to the success of a growing company, we want to hear from you! Apply now and step into a promising career as an MIT with Associated Staffing in Omaha.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Solo-location Assistant Manager (preferred) with a minimum of 6 months as a sales associate.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handler's permit or Serve Safe Certification where required by law or policy.
- Physical ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum of three 2nd shifts per week opposite the manager ensuring key operating hours have a manager on duty.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program