Job Number: AS343923102
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Housekeepers to join a great team. The ideal candidates will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment ensuring a comfortable and welcoming space for guests. As a Housekeeper, you will perform a variety of cleaning tasks to uphold high standards of cleanliness.
Summary of the Housekeeper position:
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper:
- Location: Columbus, Nebraska
- All shift available
Qualifications for the Housekeeper position:
- Perform general cleaning duties, including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, kitchens and common areas.
- Change bed linens and make beds.
- Empty trash bins and dispose of waste in a proper manner.
- Replenish supplies such as toiletries, cleaning products and linens.
- Organize and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Follow established safety protocols and use cleaning chemicals in a safe and effective manner.
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure a seamless and well-coordinated cleaning process.
- Address any specific cleaning requirements or requests from residents, guests, or clients.
If you are a motivated individual with a commitment to maintaining a clean and organized environment, we invite you to apply for this position and become an essential part of our team.
- Proven experience as a Housekeeper or similar role.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Availability to work on weekends or holidays as needed.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program