Job Number: ME32391814
Pay Rate: $18.50 / hour
We are seeking motivated individuals eager to learn fabrication and grow with a leading Kearney manufacturer. As a Fabrication Trainee, you will join a dynamic team as an entry-level member focused on learning products and processes. This position involves performing various basic and intermediate production-related duties under supervision. The role requires previous machine operation experience and preference will be given to candidates with blueprint reading skills. Training may occur on either the 1st or 2nd shift.
Summary of the Fabrication Trainee position:
Responsibilities of the Fabrication Trainee:
- Location: Kearney, Nebraska
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday with potential overtime on Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM - 6:15 AM
- Training may be on 1st or 2nd shift
- Pay: $18.50/hour (includes $2 shift differential); wage may vary based on experience.
- Job Type: Temp-to-Perm position
- Benefits: Full package benefits once hired on permanently
Qualifications and Skills for the Fabrication Trainee position:
- Execute basic to intermediate production duties including machine operation, assembly and painting while under supervision.
- Utilize hoists, cranes, forklifts or other material handling equipment for the movement of materials as needed.
- Ensure the proper care of equipment and promptly report any concerns to supervision.
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in fabrication, apply now and become an integral part of a dedicated team.
- Basic mechanical and mathematical skills obtained through high school vocational training or equivalent employment experience.
- Previous machine operation experience is required.
- Preferably experience in blueprint reading.
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with a team
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program