Job Number: ME536767111
Pay Rate: $60000 / year
Are you ready to lead, inspire and drive success in a dynamic retail environment? Join a great company as a District Manager and make a significant impact in Western Nebraska.
This company is a leader in the convenience store industry and seeking a dedicated District Manager to oversee and elevate their stores in the Western Nebraska region. As a District Manager, you will play a pivotal role in executing growth initiatives, fostering a positive culture and ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the District Manager:
Minimum Qualifications for the District Manager position:
- Leadership: Directly supervise 5 or more Managers cultivating a culture aligned with the company's mission and values.
- Operational Excellence: Plan, organize and direct stores to achieve annual sales and customer growth targets. Conduct store visits, inspections and audits to maintain superior conditions.
- Team Development: Mentor and train store managers and assistants developing leaders aligned with company goals. Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Vendor Collaboration: Collaborate with vendors on product life-cycles, promotions and inventory management. Make informed decisions to meet customer needs.
- Financial Oversight: Provide financial and budget information to managers recommending improvements to stay within budget parameters. Reconcile fuel sales and participate in weekly management meetings.
Physical Requirements for the District Manager position:
- Broad knowledge of Internet software, point-of-sale systems and category management systems.
- Ability to read and understand monthly P&L statements and implement budget controls.
- Current valid driver's license and the ability to travel at least 75% of the time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven, confident, organized, and an accomplished problem-solver.
Join this company as a District Manager and be part of a thriving, customer-centric organization committed to excellence. Apply now and take the next step in your career!
- The role involves occasional lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds. Physical stamina is required including standing, walking, using hands, reaching and more.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including employee discounts on food and fuel, vacation after six months, health, dental and visiion insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with matching contributions, life insurance, clear growth path and on-demand pay with PayActiv.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program