Job Number: ME64403522
Pay Rate: $50000 / year
If you're driven to be successful and have an interest in running a business as a Convenience Store Manager, we have just the opportunity for you that will provide great pay and benefits with a solid locally owned company! We are looking for results driven individuals to join our management team. As a manager, you will play a vital role in managing our team of retail associates, interfacing with our customers and contributing to the overall success and profitability of the store. Our fast-paced environment provides an excitement and fun!
Summary of the Convenience Store Manager position:
Responsibilities and Duties of the Convenience Store Manager:
- Work location is in Nelson, Nebraska
- Direct hire position
- Pay is $50,000/year!
- Advancement opportunity!
Qualifications & Requirements for the Convenience Store Manager:
- Supervise, train and develop store staff to improve overall store operations (daily paperwork, balancing cash drawers, monitoring inventory levels).
- Ensure that store meets and maintains an image that complies with the company standards on store appearance and customer service.
- Ensure proper staffing levels by creation of the staff schedules. Know/understand the labor guidelines and proper labor usage to maximize the productivity.
- Monitor employee performance and provide corrective feedback as necessary; provide feedback to the store staff and create solutions to problem areas in the store.
- Communicate the procedures to staff and monitor to ensure implementation and understanding.
Apply now for this great opportunity! Call Associated Staffing in Hastings at 402-462-5116 with any questions.
- Must be flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, be energetic and self-motivated, have strong leadership and business skills and have a desire to succeed.
- Must have at least one year of management experience.
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job-seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Referral program