Job Number: ME229680131
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for retail management? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a proven track record in mid-management? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Summary of the Assistant Store Manager position:
About the Assistant Manager Role:
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of a store. We are seeking individuals with a strong background in mid-management particularly in the convenience store setting. The ideal candidate is someone who can inspire, develop and motivate a team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Location: Blue Hill, Nebraska
- Compensation: $15/hour to start
- Schedule: 11 AM - 7 PM, every other weekend, rotating weekdays off
- Perks: Full package benefits
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
Requirements for the Assistant Manager position:
- Lead daily housekeeping to ensure a safe and welcoming store environment
- Monitor customer transactions and experiences for optimum satisfaction
- Oversee daily store operations including inventory management
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback
- Coach, supervise and direct the team to achieve operational excellence
If you're ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role as an Assistant Store Manager, apply now and become an integral part of this thriving company! Your journey towards a fulfilling career starts here.
- Proven mid-management experience, preferably in a retail or convenience store setting
- Knowledge of inventory management and store maintenance
- Ability to work 45 hours/week including weekends
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in performance evaluations and team development
Associated Staffing is an award-winning staffing agency with five locations in Nebraska and we partner with top employers in these markets. When you apply with us, your application is considered for more than one opportunity. Our service is free to job seekers, as our clients pay a fee to bring them qualified candidates.
Benefits of working through Associated Staffing:
- Free service
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral program